Furzer Crestani Chartered Accountants
Furzer Crestani was established in 1980 providing accounting services from Parramatta.
Since 1985, we have been providing specialised forensic accounting and valuation services.
Furzer Crestani has built on the decades of experience in tax, strategic and forensic accounting, to provide clients with a distinct advantage in today’s constantly changing market.
We are committed to providing our clients with great service in a cost-effective and timely manner. We take the time to understand our clients’ needs so that we are able to better deliver the services they require.
CLICK OUR BUSINESS NAME FOR MORE DETAILS AND CONTACT FORM
Clients have trusted Furzer Crestani to:
- Provide practical, well researched forensic accounting and strategic accounting advice
- Simplify complex financial issues
- Assist small and medium-sized businesses with customised accounting direction
- Invest in our employees so they’re always up to date with new accounting standards and legislative requirements
- Prepare valuations for shareholders disputes, taxation and family law matters
- Provide expert reports and evidence in litigation matters
- Quantify damages in commercial and personal injury matters
- Act as a dedicated and trusted adviser
- Identify opportunities and deliver outcomes that meet our clients’ objectives
Barrie Pike – Managing Director
- Certified Practising Accountant, Fellow CPA Australia
- Fellow of National Tax and Accountants Association (NTAA)
- Registered Tax Agent
- Affiliate of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in Australia (ICAA)
- Member of the Forensic Accounting Special Interest Group (FASIG)
Barrie commenced his career with Furzer Crestani as an Accounting Cadet and become a partner in 1987. Barrie specialises in the areas of taxation, superannuation and business services. He has developed long standing relationships with clients in small and medium enterprises and has a strong interest in financial and business management.
Barrie has also been involved in the forensic accounting practice since 1985 and has prepared expert reports and provided expert witness testimony in a range of personal injury, professional indemnity and business claims.
Send Message to listing owner
Listing Title: Furzer Crestani Chartered Accountants