We respect the privacy of Old Boys so we will not publish or release any contact details about anyone without their express consent.
If you would like to find another Old Boy organise a Year or team reunion contact us using the Contact Us form on this website with as much detail as possible.
Include in your message your consent to us providing you contact details to the Old Boy(s) in question.
We will check the information available to us and if we have their contact details we will contact them and provide them with your contact details and any accompanying message.
- In addition to your the process for Private Requests you can ask for your request to be published.
- We will include your request on this page and other parts of this website and the Old Boys Union social media as appropriate.
- You may also ask for the request to be included in an e-newsletter to Old Boys,
- We do not publish your contact details, only the region in which you are living.
- We will pass on the names of Old Boys who contact us about your request and their contact details where they have given their consent for the details to be made available to you.
Calling all Parramatta Marist Old Boys living in Brisbane, Gold Coast or Sunshine Coast
Chris Edwards(1991) who is now living in Brisbane has asked us to put a call out to all Old Boys living in Brisbane, Gold Coast or Sunshine Coast, (well basically South East Queensland). He knows three others living in Brisbane at the moment. He wouldn’t mind perhaps trying to get a few old boys together up in South East Queensland that can’t make it the annual reunion in October.
We would only be too happy to help establish chapters of the Old Boys Union interstate and even overseas.
Trying to track down Tom Torrance. Year 12 circa 1982
John Hughes has sought our help to track down Tom Torrance – Year 12 1982.
What ever happened to John Yanz? – Teacher at Parramatta Marist 1980s
Nigel Warnock (left 1985 Year 10) asks:
“John Yanz was my form master 1983,1984& 1985.just wondering what ever happened to him and is he still alive? Cheers Nigel Warnock (left year 10 1985)”
Tracking Down History: Herbert Allan Sharp/Sharpe/Rutter Circa 1915 – 1920 (Also at St Vincent’s)
Bev Sharpe is trying to find out about her father-in-law for her children. He had a number of surnames(she doesn’t know why) his name was Herbert Allan Sharp/Sharpe/Rutter. He was at St Vincent’s Westmead and Parramatta Marist from about 1915 to approx. 1920. Bev is trying to do genealogy for the family and are at a loss about the surname. She knows he attended quite a few reunions so if there is anyone who would know anything about him, or otherwise can point her in the right direction