Cancer Council NSW
We believe in a cancer free future. There are things that we can all do every day to help make this happen.
Every year in NSW alone, more than 48,000 new cases of cancer are expected to be diagnosed, and the impact on families, carers and communities is significant.
CLICK OUR BUSINESS NAME FOR MORE DETAILS AND CONTACT FORM
Together with our volunteers, supporters, stakeholders and staff, we are committed to reducing the impact of cancer on individuals and the community, and to lessening the burden for people affected by cancer.
We are the only organisation that works across every area of every cancer:
- conducting and funding world-class research that underpins our work across the cancer journey
- preventing cancer
- supporting people as they navigate the cancer journey
- advocating to ensure that governments take action on cancer.
We are there not only for those touched by cancer today, but to prevent and manage cancer for future generations.
We are a member of Cancer Council Australia, together with Cancer Councils from every state and territory across Australia. Cancer Council NSW is an independent charity and is over 94% community funded. Our unique combination of local program delivery, community engagement and national influence enables everyone who cares about cancer to make the biggest possible difference.
We are Australia’s leading cancer charity, uniting the community, providing support, investing in research and saving lives.
Our values influence the work that we do, and the way we work with our colleagues and with our community.
- Innovation Seek and embrace the best
- Responsibility Be accountable for our results and resources
- Courage Speak out and step up
- Collaboration Work together to achieve our go